Perfect Iced Latte Recipe for Summer
As summer approaches, we cannot wait hide our excitement for all the delicious seasonal treats ahead. We've crafted several premium coffee & tea recipes that are guaranteed to refresh and delight - perfect for just one person or for a whole group!
Here are our two favorites - a classic Iced Latte and Homemade Cold Brew:
1. Iced Latte:
- Fill a 16 oz cup with ice.
- Pour cold milk on top of ice (before the espresso) to your preference.
- Add a double shot espresso (2 oz) - It's important not to brew the espresso on top of the ice to prevent it from melting.
- For a sweeter experience, top with condensed milk or fresh cream!
2. Homemade cold brew:
- Start with a container/pitcher/mason jar.
- Add coarsely ground coffee beans. This is the same grind you would use for a French Press.
- Add room temperature water at a ratio of 1:8 of coffee to water.
- Another option is to create a much stronger cold brew (named cold brew concentrate), by using a ratio anywhere from 1 part coffee to 4 parts water, up to around 1 part coffee to 2 parts water.
- Stir gently with a spoon.
- Seal the container and let sit for 16-24 hours in a cool, dark place.
- Filter the cold brew from the grounded coffee.